Keeping a food diary with www.myfitnesspal.com





It's so simple, you just need to make a habit out of it! Download the app from www.myfitnesspal.com and log in everything you consume. Before you can do that though it helps to know what your macros should be.  Those are the totals at the bottom, and in order to calculate my daily goals I visited a couple of websites listed bellow. They are much the same and will help you set your daily macro goals. They also include lots of useful  tips.

www.ruled.me or https://keto-calculator.ankerl.com/



Being in Ketosis is no easy feat and relies on you starving your body of glucose thus shutting down the production of insulin and starting a fat burning process that will shed your wobbly bits.

So counting those carbs is so important!! You just won't believe where you will find them. No more carrots or potato that's obvious but
even overeating a couple of apples can help send you over the edge.

Keto diets have no cheat days and are a long term commitment to a low carb diet. If you knock your body out of keto you will have to spend days getting back to ketosis.

Logging my daily meals has become a habit and takes no time at all. I have noticed that on days where I forget to add my food I tend to resort to cheating so being honest and keeping this diary really helps.



























Comments

Popular Posts